Sunday 30 May 2010

Questions and Answers

The very lovely Melissa over at Sunlight and Simplicity has tagged me and I have a whole set of questions to answer (belatedly, I must admit!).

It's the first time I've been tagged by someone in this way and i'm honoured that it's been by this lovely lady at her rather fabulous blog!

So, here goes....

1. If you had to choose your last meal, what would it be?
This is really tough - I love so many foods! If I HAD to narrow it down it'd probably be a really good pizza prosciutto e funghi  and pistachio icecream for dessert.



2. What tv program do you love? (too many!)
Greys Anatomy, Cougar Town, FlashForward, The Mentalist, True Blood, Brothers and Sisters and Smallville (I REALLY love Smallville!). And I nearly forgot GLEE!


3. Favourite thing about a rainy day?
Having a lovely cosy house to hide out in until it stops. Oh, and the lovely clean, fresh smell too.


4. What is the nicest thing someone has done for you lately?
Listened and been a good friend!

 5. What is the nicest thing you have done for something else?
I've bought tickets to see Eels in Glasgow for my husband (ssshh, it's a secret!)


6. Name three things you do on a daily basis.
Feed the pets, have creative thoughts (even if I don't always act on them!), hug my boys and tell them I love them.


7. What was your favourite book as a child?
I had so many!! I loved Boy and Going Solo by Roald Dahl. Anything by Enid Blyton and I had (and still have!) huge amounts of ladybird classics.


8. What gift would you give to someone you love if money was not a consideration?
For my lovely husband, a trip to the Masters at Augusta, stopping off at St Lucia where we were married. Bliss!


9. What is your favorite thing about summer?
Sunshine! And 6 weeks holiday...


10. What do you like best about yourself?
My ideas!

That was fun! Thanks Melissa. xx



1 comment:

  1. What a lovely photo to finish off with today :) I really enjoyed reading your answers and I particularly liked to hear that you like your ideas. Hooray for creativity!

    ReplyDelete